Sunday, May 10, 2015

Ice Ice Baby...Ice...

My ice maker in my refrigerator quit working this past winter due to a water valve up in my attic. Getting to the water valve is a pain number one and number two it would cost me quite a bit to get a plumber out here to fix the problem.  The refrigerator is under warranty but the valve in the attic is not. 

What to do?

Saturday I went to Sam's and found this little number. An Igloo portable counter-top ice maker. After the purchase I brought it home, followed instructions and walla I now have an ice maker bin full of ice thanks to this little number.  
Igloo Counter-top Ice Maker

It makes a tray of ice in 10 minutes and can make up to  26 pounds of ice in 24 hours. It makes two sizes of ice cubes.  
Large Ice Cubes

The thing I like about it is I can take it with me on my trips and make ice in my motor home. 

Walmart carries it for $119.00, I got mine at Sam's Club for $99.00. Sam's has it in red or white. 

I am making more ice to put in
gallon size freezer bags to put in my freezer. Having ice in this house is a must!

This was the cheapest solution to my problem and after seeing what this little machine can do... 

I recommend it.





1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12/03/2015

    Wow that was odd. I just wrote an very long comment but after I clicked
    submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over
    again. Regardless, just wanted to say excellent blog!


    Feel free to visit my page lasertest

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you...and hear about your recommendations.