Sunday, December 20, 2015

THOSE PESKY BATTERIES...

When their dead their dead...batteries that is.

Recently I had to replace all three batteries in my motorhome and that meant big bucks. Two of the batteries were deep cycle golf cart batteries and the other was a car battery that was under warranty from Walmart. Imagine all three going down at the same time, ugh!

But wait a minute...I found a solution thanks to Chad's Car Care called Advantage battery in Oklahoma City just off of I-40 on Rockwell between Reno Avenue and Melrose on the East side of the road. 



This is a family owned business and good people, that sells wholesale. I paid for two batteries what I would have paid for one battery. You can't beat a deal like that! 


Advantage Battery


Hours are 8:30 am - 5:00 pm Closed Sunday
312 N Rockwell Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73127

(405)787-0033




I highly recommend this business!




1 comment:

We would love to hear from you...and hear about your recommendations.