Tuesday, January 27, 2015

T & W Tire Store...

I highly recommend T & W Tire Store, located in Oklahoma City, OK at 25 North Council Road just off of I-40. Their primary tires are Michelin's and BF Goodrich.  They have tires for every vehicle. I got tires there and am extremely pleased with the service I received even if there was a snafu, they made it right.

The people at T & W Tires are good honest people and will treat you right! They are also members of the FMCA Michelin Advantage Club, which is how I got my tires for my motor home. 

They are located in Oklahoma and Texas.

They got me in and out in a timely manner for which I am grateful. 

Be sure and ask for Keith, nice guy! 

Just look for the big Michelin Tire sign out front. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you...and hear about your recommendations.