Friday, September 20, 2013

Am I Really Doing This...


Wow…what am I getting myself into by starting another blog? But start another one I must.  While sitting at dinner last night, after taking a couple pictures of our meal at Cheddar's, the idea struck me that Dave and I could joint write a blog on campgrounds, boondocking sites, restaurants, dinners, highways and byways to travel or not travel, sites to see or not see, things to do or not do, that wouldn't or would be a waste of time and money.  
We would let you know our favorites and least favorites, if the service was good or not, the price reasonable or not, clean or not and last but not least if the hosts were accommodating.

These recommendations would be our honest opinions so with that said let’s get started.


Location: Norman, OK 1300 24th Ave. Next to the Target on the I-35 Interstate
This is a chain that is rapidly growing across the U.S.
Price: $$+
Restrooms: Clean
Seating: Booth with a clean table and seats.
Staff: Friendly, Attentive

What we had:  Chicken Pot Pie, House Salad and Croissant with Balsamic Vinaigrette. Salad was included with meal. Coffee and Decaf-coffee with honey.
A Cheddar's Salad with a Honey Glazed Croissant 
A tender crusted Chicken Pot Pie














This is one of my favorite meals at Cheddar’s. The crust on the pot pie is tender and flakey. Lots of vegetables and chicken fill the crust enclosed bowl, little seasoning is needed. The salad is more than ample and the honey croissant…outstanding.  The coffee was hot and welcomed as the temperature was starting to change outside. This meal more than filled our gastric wants or needs. Our server, Sarah, was attentive and made sure we lacked nothing.  

Our Vote…4 thumbs up! 

1 comment:

  1. We love Cheddar's. I will have to try the Chicken Pot Pie. I love the chicken strip dinner...always enough for a second and sometimes third meal! I can't seem to start one blog and here you have several...good luck!

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you...and hear about your recommendations.